KAREN DAY | Publisher & Editor in Chief
Karen Day is an author, journalist, filmmaker and publisher of Idaho REM, who likes to dabble, albeit professionally, with Nikon cameras. A member of Journalists Without Borders, Day has dragged her cameras through war zones and wilderness for TIME, O Magazine, Marie Claire, NBC Nightly News and CNN.
HEATHER HAMILTON-POST | Features Editor
Heather Hamilton-Post began her writing career with a poem called My Sister’s Stinky Socks. Currently, she lives and works from Boise with her husband and two sons. She holds an MFA in Creative Writing from the University of Arizona and writes for a variety of publications across the web. She’s into coffee, books, and DIY projects in all forms.
APRIL NEALE | Television, Film and Culture Features Writer
- CCA – Critics Choice Association – Film, Documentaries, Reality TV and Scripted Television
- TCA – Television Critics Association
- GALECA: The Society of LGBTQ Entertainment Critics
- AWFJ – Alliance of Women Film Journalists
- HCA – Hollywood Critics Association